Provide administrative support to the President of the company and all business units. Schedule, coordinate meetings, travel and other group events and activities. Support teams on miscellaneous projects.
- Assist Underwriting with various tasks, including but not limited to premium audit management process.
- Collect, review and organize data files received from agents and Third Party Claims administrators.
- Assist Claims department with entering claim information in company systems, setting up Catastrophe Bulletins.
- Generate reports from company systems and distribute to various business functions and clients. Reports, such as Loss Runs and Monthly Gross Loss Ratio reports.
- Assist with updating and managing the content in SharePoint filing system and paper filing system for agency contract documentation/ general office filing
- Assist in the development of marketing and promotional materials. Coordinate marketing efforts.
- Provide administrative support to the President of the company and HR, including but not limited to: answering phones, collection and distribution of mail, shipping, organizing functions, events, arranging for security passes, transportation for guests and employees, facilities management, and supplies.
- Assist with any ad-hoc or seasonal projects or requests from various departments
- Receive and manage all incoming daily mail; Scan and distribute mail accordingly, while monitoring and updating mail log.
- Scan, file, and email all Reinstatement Request notices to corresponding Managing General Agents.
- Assist Compliance Officer with monitor MGA Compliance on an quarterly basis
- Perform other duties as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Administrative assistant/general office support experience preferred
- High School diploma required; Associates Degree a plus
- 1-2 years of administrative work experience. Familiarity with data processing, review and analysis a plus
- Ability to hand confidential information
- Good functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Self-starter with a demonstrated history of proactive performance
- Detail-oriented service professional with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and business
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Dydize0q0asrqQ7r046nyQf