Requisition ID: 24078
Category: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions through client knowledge and relationships with all appropriate IT administrators and personnel.
– Establishes and manages relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
– Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of the client’s networking environment.
– Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client’s environment.
– Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
– Assists the client and Canon’s Account Team to test and implement hardware/software solutions in client network environment.
– Alerts Canon team of potential impact to timeline immediately.
– Performs all technical support and issue resolution activities.
– Communicates chronic technology issues with Client, Canon Account Team.
– Trains Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting and remediation strategies.
– Applies core customer service excellence approaches consistently.
– Focuses on generating healthy customer service relationships representing Canon.
– Shares customer feedback with team consistently to broaden team knowledge of issues, capabilities, customer-specific needs and requirements.
– Contributes open issues to customer information database.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
– Strong customer service skills to generate customer relationships through listening and learning channels such as discovery conversations, issue management and resolution processes and regular check-ins to ensure resolution is satisfactory.
– Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience with Canon.
– Respectfully shares customer opportunities for improvement with Canon teams as appropriate.
– Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers’ premises.
– May require up to 30% travel to client sites, including overnights (valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record necessary).
– Certification requirements upon hiring or within first 6 months: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or equivalent.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?3p15RJMVILygz%2fPvspgJhwr