Requisition ID: 24289
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for retrieving and processing equipment orders on a timely basis and for working with the various departments for order completion. Communicates with sales on the order status. This role will cover the 10:30am – 7:00pm shift.
– Retrieves and processes equipment orders.
– Manages orders to completion.
– Works with the warehouse on delivery and pick up issues.
– Works with leasing company to submit orders and receive funding.
– Works with incentive compensation to identity discrepancies.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
– Must be able to process an order from beginning to invoicing.
– Productive, efficient and accurate in processing orders under pressure.
– Detail oriented and the ability to multi task.
– Completes all expected tasks within the department deadlines provided.
– Must have computer skills, and Excel experience is preferred.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .
#LI-EF1 #PM20 #CSACB
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YLPfdHrficOUXF1a9%2bZyFwg