Requisition ID: 24173
Category: Field Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Manages a team of technical Digital Service Specialists who service and support Canon’s hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within a territory and/or an assigned account list.
– Responsible for managing a team that services and supports specific business system products and services including: black & white and color printers and copiers, facsimile equipment, document management solutions and related software.
– Specific job duties will involve selecting, hiring, training and developing current and new technical representatives.
– Addresses and resolves customer issues time effectively to achieve total customer satisfaction.
– Responsible for the warehousing process as it relates to merchandise and inventory.
– Develops and leads a team, learns new technology in an evolving industry.
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience, plus 7 years of related experience and management of typically two or more regular full-time employees.
– Service management experience in office technology industry.
– Hands on field technical experience with Canon products is necessary with a broad knowledge of products including digital and electromechanical technology. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Oracle is preferred.
– Strong communication skills including the desire to develop and lead a team.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Must be able to support customers outside of regular business hours.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYQnEh6p7h8oFwp