Requisition ID: 24103
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for ensuring all calls are answered and entered into the company system in a timely manner. Responsible for providing the best possible customer service to customers. Must be able to handle level one call types.
– Manages large amounts of incoming requests.
-Responsible for processing supply orders to completion.
– Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
– Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
– Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
– Meets personal/customer service team production targets.
– Documents customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follows up to ensure resolution.
– Keeps records of customer interactions, processes customer accounts and files documents.
– Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
– Takes the extra mile to engage customers.
– Requires general education and/or vocational training.
– Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
– Must be computer literate, including experience with Excel and Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
– Ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers and their needs.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage tasks effectively.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .
#LI-EF1 #CSACB #PM20
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WzsNXxFSgt%2fEBobXCbEYfQa