What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We have an incredibly active and quickly growing marketing program here at Calendly and we are looking for a talented and independent Senior Product Marketing Manager to be joining as one of the first product marketers on the team. We are looking for a bright, talented senior marketer with relevant SaaS experience to help bring Calendly’s story to the world. This is a unique opportunity to help build a Product Marketing Strategy, drive positioning and messaging for new products and help launch new products and nail our messaging and story, and help support and drive Calendly’s revenue goals.
You’ll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product and positioning process. By working with our product team and marketing leadership, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. Excited to work with sales and design a perfect sales pitch? How about writing compelling content our customers love? We’ll directly mentor you and you’ll learn from those who’ve been at multiple successful companies. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Plan and prioritize marketing initiatives in conjunction with Sales, CS and Enablement
- Tailor messaging to the needs of prospects, current customers for net new buyers, cross-sells and upsells
- Find the unfair advantage we have in each of our products
- Work with product org to coordinate and launch new Calendly products and features to market with innovative campaigns across the customer journey and lifecycle
- Own Calendly’s value proposition story across the customer lifecycle
- Design, supervise and execute new product messaging, campaigns, and content across different channels
- Work closely with our integration and co-marketing on integrated partner marketing campaigns
- Effectively collaborate across Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Product Management
- Effectively manage freelancers, contractors and outside agencies to meet marketing teams’ goals
- Other cross-functional projects as needed
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Previous SaaS marketing experience is required.
- 7+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- 3+ years in a Product or Customer Marketing role
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are creative brand work
- Experience and comfort working cross functionally with sales, demand generation, customer success, product, engineering and leadership
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Not afraid to ask why, and say no.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience in a content heavy role
- Experience with partner marketing a plus
- Previous experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnoeJWKxaYlM6wt