What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.&
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?&
We are looking for a Head of Go To Market Operations to take a critical role within the commercial leadership team who will work directly with the CRO to define and optimize the GTM organization, processes, operating cadence, and systems that enable the business to realize profitable growth objectives. This role spans sales, marketing and business development.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Optimizing our go-to-market segmentation, operations, and numerous business improvement initiatives that support and enable this expansion.&
- Lead the Global Sales, Marketing, and Partnership Strategy and Operations
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the CRO- establish insights into performance, market opportunities and manage cross functional planning processes.
- Lead an enablement team to create a high performance team including onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the global sales, marketing, and customer success organization.& &
- Become a critical business partner to the Finance team.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and renewal operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecast calls.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- & Minimum of 10 years in relevant sales and marketing operations roles with high-performance SaaS/Software companies
- Experience in an Ops leadership role with a SaaS company from $30M – $150M growth stage
- Keen strategic and commercial instincts with ability to actively contribute to the company growth strategy
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Strong leadership skills; able to lead, develop, and manage a team of people
- Track record of driving insights and new business growth
- Expertise in data management, business intelligence, and leading GTM technology products
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYJ28LeulG5J9gl