What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide-with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.&
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?&
The Enablement Program Manager, Onboarding will have a unique opportunity to develop and manage the execution of our new sales onboarding program, working directly with Calendly’s Senior Manager, Sales Enablement. This will be our first addition to the enablement team, providing the ability to help shape the way our sales team goes to market. Calendly has aggressive goals for 2021- after experiencing exponential growth in 2020- and our high-impact enablement programs will be critical to the sales team successfully scaling at the pace of our viral, product-led growth company.& &
We know we wouldn’t be where we are-or make it to where we’re going-without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?&
- Working collaboratively, across multiple functions and teams, to design and lead a role-based multi-week onboarding program complete with learning courses, playbooks, use cases and other key materials to enhance sales productivity and competencies.
- Utilize enablement tools to accelerate the success of our sales new hires, driving revenue growth throughout their first year at Calendly.
- Dream, design and build e-learning courses deployed through our LMS to curate the sales new hire’s learning experience over their first 12 months at Calendly.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales Leadership to coordinate product trainings and cross-functional efforts
- Help build and maintain a comprehensive sales enablement program, including tools, processes and collateral to increase sales velocity and conversion rates
- Partner with sales leadership to identify tools, knowledge and skills gaps across the company and conduct ongoing needs assessments
- Create and monitor sales enablement materials, curriculum and marketing collateral that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of learned skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior
- Evaluate and update documents and ongoing programs to ensure they reflect any organizational, product, or content changes in new ways
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Desire to work in a fast paced sales environment
- 5 years of sales enablement experience or onboarding program management experience including program design, implementation and measurement.&
- SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience building relationships across multi-functional teams, working collaboratively to achieve goals
- Experience driving onboarding program logistics, registrations, pre-work assignments, scheduling, and metrics
- Flexibility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves for the needs of the business.
- Have the ability to identify gaps and deliver solutions to management with credibility and a positive impact
- Experience in Instructional Design, virtual and face-to-face workshop facilitation, and coaching
- Ability to develop learning content and assets, including e-learning modules
- Experience with key instructional design authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Captivate) and modern enablement learning platforms (MindTickle, Allego, Lessonly, etc)
- Ability to manage conflicts and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLu96coloo9tMAo