Position Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Work Location: Lacey, WA (Project will be teleworking – approximately June 30, 2021)
Long Term Assignment
- Client seeks two development resources to perform configuring, developing, and testing of customizations on the Dynamics 365 Customer Experience (CRM) and Finance and Operations (AX) platforms.
The general scope includes extending CRM and AX to support:
- Paid Family Medical Leave platform enhancements
- Long Term Services and Support platform enhancements
- Other changes or improvements to the CRM or AX platforms as prioritized within the PFML-LTSS Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Developer (CRM and AX) qualifications
- Developers should have demonstrated Dynamics CRM and AX experience.
- Along with experience in Microsoft Dynamics, Long-term-care systems is a key requirement.
- Experience with State departments.
- Experience in source control software and entity frameworks.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1ySpcC0Z6QHxQw