LOCATION 21198 S Ellsworth Loop Road Queen Creek AZ US 85142
New Store Opening in Queen Creek, AZ in April 2021!
During these unprecedented times, we recognize our role in helping to bring communities back to life. As a caring company, the health and well-being of our associates and customers remain our top priority. As we begin to re-open our stores we are following the recommendations by federal, state and local authorities to ensure a safe working and shopping experience for everyone. We are looking for people to join #OurBurlington family. Please be safe, stay healthy and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as an Asset Protection Investigator! Do you hold yourself to the highest ethical and professional standards? Do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you friendly and outgoing but assertive when necessary? Can you remain calm and professional in stressful situations? If so, this may be the right role for you!
As an Asset Protection Investigator, you’re responsible for implementing the safety and security of our customers, associates, merchandise and physical structure, as outlined by our Asset Protection, Shortage Control and Safety programs. Asset Protection Investigators must monitor the store at all times to ensure the effectiveness of proactive strategies developed to reduce incidents and the associated financial loss. You are a key team member in our mission to provide customers with a world-class shopping experience, allowing guests to enjoy a safe and secure environment while assuring the physical safety of merchandise in order to help drive successful results for the company.
* Patrol the store and staff designated posts within Burlington Stores wearing the Burlington Asset Protection Uniform to create a visible security presence to customers and associates.
* Identify report and resolve matters in the area of safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft, and for providing customer service as per company standards.
* Conduct shortage control, asset protection and safety inspections and audits, provide accurate documentation of results and communicate all potential or existing hazards to key holder on duty.
* Monitor physical security protection standards and access control of building.
* Utilize stores CCTV, alarm and exception reporting systems, (Sherlock) as directed.
* Represent Burlington in court proceedings when required, including post-employment if necessary.
* Execute Burlington Asset Protection external and internal theft investigations per SOP.
Candidates must be able to work a full-time schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, as well as occasionally lift up to 40 lbs. Prior experience as a security guard, asset protection officer or retail security associate is preferred.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Location US-AZ-Queen Creek
Today’s Date 1/27/2021
Posting Number 240
Address 21198 S Ellsworth Loop Road
Zip Code 85142
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category New Store Openings
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?KTp74skQKYJ%2b2NcgSEsszwl