We are seeking a Media Software Engineer. The role requires proficiency in C/C++ with expert knowledge of audio and video codecs. You should have experience with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems, and understand constraints around CPU performance, multi-threading, and memory usage. You will be responsible for working on VoIP voice and video call quality through optimizing use of audio, video and networking and/or working on features. Apply your experience with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) tuning, quality improvements for iOS, Android, MAC, or Windows. Utilize your skill in Android OS thread optimization to tune for performance/scheduling latency improvements.
• Minimum Bachelor’s in computer science or equal
• Strong, demonstrable coding skills in C and C++
• 3+ years of experience with embedded platform
• Video codecs and modern video codec standards like H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9
• Experience with hardware (H.264/H.265) codecs on iPhone. In particular, experience with Apple Video toolbox
• Experience with hardware (H.264/H.265) codecs on Android. In particular, experience with Android media codecs and issues with vendor implementations
• Experienced in ML based audio algorithms like noise cancellation, PLC, and ML based audio codecs.
• Audio signal processing: Echo Cancellation, Noise Suppression, Automatic Gain Control
• Optimizing media (video or audio) in a real-time or streaming use-case
• Audio processing, audio codecs optimization/performance improvements, Low bit rate audio codecs.
• Experience with Android system profiling and finding bottlenecks
• Experience with networking algorithm development: bandwidth estimation, congestion control, packet loss concealment
• Experience with any of mobile or desktop platforms like Android, iOS, Windows or Mac
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Low-level sockets and networking
• Audio codecs(Opus) and audio pipeline
• Experience building an end-to-end analytics system (Hack, PHP, Python)
• Team player
• Proactiveness in collaborating and execution.
• Flexibility to switch technical context
• Willingness to learn new methods / tools / processes
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong passion for creativity and solving cutting edge industry problems
“We Engineer your success” Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings-
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?8sYOIGnIs7nwRQe6t7wf8wb