Clinical Laboratory Scientist (aka MT/MLS/MLT)
All of the positions below are at New Hampshire’s only academic health system and the state’s largest private employer. This healthcare system reaches throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, an area renowned for its four beautiful seasons, scenic mountains, lakes and seashore, vibrant villages and cities, and low cost of living.
- For each of the positions, relevant experience is preferred, however new grads from a Bachelor’s or Associate’s program in Medical Laboratory Science (or equivalent), a genomic related science, or a cytotechology related science are encouraged to apply.
The Laboratory is a leader in process improvement (LEAN/Six Sigma) which has led to a renovated space designed for efficiency of workflow.
- A Relocation Bonus is being offered for all the positions below.
- The Evening Shift positions are offering a $2,500 sign-on/retention bonus.
- The Night Shift positions are offering an $8,000 sign-on/retention bonus.
- The Cytotechnologist position is offering an $8,000 sign-on/retention bonus.
Shift differentials (some of the best we’ve seen):
- Mid-week evening shift = 10%
- Mid-week night shift = 20%
- Weekend shift = 15%
- Weekend evening shift = 25%
- Weekend night shift = 35%
- Cellular Therapy – experience in cGMP or in an academic or lab setting with aseptic or cellular therapy processing experience.
- Cytogenetics, including, but not limited to cell culture, cell harvest, karyotype analysis, Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH), epifluorescence microscopy analysis, and chromosome microarray (CMA).
- Cytotechnologist ($8,000 sign-on/retention bonus)
- Genomic Technologist, including but not limited to nucleic acid isolation, PCR (end point, real-time, droplet digital), chromosome microarray, molecular infectious disease testing, Sanger sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing, RFLP, and familiarity with molecular automated platforms.
Evening Shift ($2,500 sign-on/retention bonus. See Diffs above.)
Night Shift ($8,000 sign-on/retention bonus. See Diffs above.)
- Blood Bank
- Generalist (Chemistry and Hematology)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PJ%2fpXUE5FTisD0Ky2pR2aAz