BrightStar Care of Carlsbad
RN Infusion Field Nurse (Home Health Care)
Carlsbad, Vista, and Oceanside
Come work for BrightStar Care of Carlsbad, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.
The Infusion Nurse will be responsible for providing home health clinical services. The qualified nurse will be responsible for ensuring the quality and adequacy of services provided, and may, where required, supervise staff. We are looking to add enthusiastic, experienced members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”. Come work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available!
Experienced professionals needed: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training; Phlebotomy experience for adult/geriatric patients; Central Venous Access Device ( CVAD) experience & knowledge a plus. Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)
Job Type: Per Diem
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Provides those prescribed services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Performs care as defined by each patient’s individual Plan of Care and within the scope of California’s nurse practice act.
- Monitors patient’s condition and notifies designated personnel of any adverse changes in their status.
- Assures timely and accurate maintenance of clinical records according to established local, state and federal laws.
- Provides counsel to the patient, and their family, in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Current, unrestricted California RN license.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program.
- Minimum 2 years’ Infusion experience preferred; 2 years of recent acute care experience in a hospital, hospice, home care agency or skilled care facility required.
- Clean background and criminal record
- Adheres to required state and federal mandates and regulations as they apply to the provision of healthcare.services.
- Ensures adherence to HIPAA and OSHA standards.
- Reliable car and auto insurance
COVID-19 considerations :
BrightStar Care of Carlsbad provides required PPE in an effort to keep our patients and employees safe!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kteJpayibv3ZjXJykSXGQQe