- Position: InFor Syteline CSI ERP System Administrator
Location: Edison, NJ (PREFER LOCALS)
Duration: 6+ months (Contract to Hire)
Pay Rate: OPEN/DOE
Start Date: ASAP
IT Experience: 10+ yrs = target
Visa Status: U.S. Citizens or holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time = THIS IS A DoD PROJECT***
Mode of interview: Phone / skype
Industry: Materials Manufacturer (DoD)
Infor CSI ERP System Administrator is responsible for supporting the initial implementation position is required to provide technical support, instance administration, release management, incident management and routine upgrade support. Also, responsible for providing end-user technical assistance and support related to the Company’s Infor Syteline / CSI ERP systems.
- Monitor and maintain the daily operations of the Infor Syteline / CSI ERP systems at multiple locations.
- Enhance the Infor Syteline / CSI ERP systems within the organization to provide ongoing support and improved performance.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to Infor Syteline / CSI ERP systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support occasionally includes other computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to requests using a consultative approach to understanding, diagnosing, researching, and remediating issues.
- Follow up with customers/employees to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Write training manuals and document procedures and processes.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of previous experience with Infor Syteline / CSI required, Oracle, SAP.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and report writing tools (SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports) required.
- Experience managing database backups required, as well as data analysis and integrity of the system.
- Support, assist and implement hardware and software upgrades, and new implementations.
- Patch management including applying and testing upgrades and patches in test and production environments.
- VMWARE, ESX experience, cluster-vMotion, migrations.
- Understanding of Microsoft DHCP and DNS
- Respond to WAN outages.
- Active directory, group policy experience.
- Exchange O365/administration of Active Directory.
- Windows Server 2008,2008R2, 2012, 2016.
- PowerShellVB script Knowledge.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJrYrmYsFn653gu