Brentwood Place One – Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Schedule: 5PM-10PM Monday-Friday & 8AM-5PM Saturday-Sunday.
Responsible for interpreting company policies, and employment law. Responsible recruiting, supporting, and developing talent. The ideal receptionist will have skills in auditing, compliance and excellent coordination between all departments. [BW1]
• High school Diploma required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Possess effective communication skills to maintain positive relationship with residents, families, staff, physicians, consultants, providers, and governmental agencies, their representatives and the community.
• Meets and greets all new residents to facility; explains and orients residents to facility services such as telephone, cable, dietary preferences, laundry and activities.
• Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints; provides information to improve customer service.
• Serves as liaison between residents and other departments.
• Conducts inquiries on customer satisfaction; reports information using recommended tools and forms.
• Identifies, researches and resolves customer concerns; reports trends to Quality Assurance Committee follows up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
• Coordinate discharge planning with resident, family, rehab, nursing, referrals to agencies.
• Arranges for consults for residents annually or as needed.
• Serves as role model to foster superb customer service.
• Assists the center in ensuring adherence to Federal and State regulations including participating in survey process and the correction of deficiencies.
• Completes clerical work for administrative and facility personnel; Opens, delivers, and forwards mail; Transcribes materials; Records appointments and meetings for administrative staff; Files necessary documents;
• Answers telephone and directs caller to correct station; Refers to nursing home directory to ascertain station number of persons requested; Takes messages for staff members; Answers questions of callers according to nursing home policy; Answers routine correspondence.
• Alerts specified individuals and agencies in case of emergencies; Assembles material for reports and questionnaires.
• Announces notifications over public address system.
• Updates resident directory including resident’s names, room locations, and telephone extensions.
• Arranges for service of office equipment.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned by supervisor- petty cash, AR/collections, resident trust fund, petty cash, renewals, and other. Supports business office functions as needed; Receives payments for services rendered and records amount received; Distributes petty cash and makes change; Prepares and distributes receipts for monies received.
• Passes out and collects employment applications.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOHxu9jLV%2fpwgh