Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Tune ShopTechnicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
- Driving box truck – required
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred
- Knowledge of current standards for equipment including but not limited to skis, snowboards, AT
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Previous tune experience preferred
- Knowledge of ASTM standards and testing
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 270007
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6Q0HEPqQJrdXj16Ad6XxNgv