Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
We are currently seeking Warehouse Clerks to work at our on fast casual, on-mountain locations for the winter season. The Warehouse Clerk performs basic processing and record-keeping tasks, including: receiving, unpacking, and verifying completeness of order against records. Clerks will also store goods in appropriate areas, fills orders as requested, and maintain organization/cleanliness of receiving areas. The Entry: Warehouse position will have opportunities to work both the day shift and the night shift. Typically, uses hand trucks, carts, dollies, or similar equipment to move goods and fill orders.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work – Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security – Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent-required
- English Proficiency-required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record-required
- Able to lift 50lbs-required
- Able to stand for long periods of time-required
- Able to work the entire season-required
- Willing to work holiday and weekends as required -required
- Understand Safety guidelines – required
- Background check required – job offer is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal records check
- Some experience in food and beverage or guest service-preferred
- Knowledge of Breckenridge resort-preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Free Employee EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Epic Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Health club discounts (vary by state and county)
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 267411
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?dUpv47CNnlqYNyurtJhvOwb