Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for total guest satisfaction. Answers questions, gives directions and makes detailed reservations or recommendations for dining, entertainment attractions, events, airlines, car rental, etc. Maintains up-to-date listings of restaurants, activities, airline schedules, area maps, etc. Must be fully acquainted with local points of interests. Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Able to complete front desk functions.
- Accurately assist guests with all requests in a timley manner. Provide exceptional guest service.
- Complete daily checklist duties. Adhere to and enforce all Brand Standards.
- Ensure proper billing including and not limited to Colorado Mountain Express and shipping charges.
- Facilitate delivery and shipping of mail and packages for guests and owners.
- Produce daily check-in newsletter and update picture frame and any other correspondence with pertinate information. Facilitate pre-arrival communication with guests and develop itineraries.
- Assist the front desk, valet and bell staff when necessary.
- Solve all guest issues in a effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local resturants, events and activities. Use computer programs to record detailed itineraries and guest information.
- Effectively communitcate detailed information to guests and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 267689
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?hnI21VlKt3STYjln%2fng2Lwd