If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum’s is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program.
Bonus is guaranteed for first 12 weeks at maximum level and is paid bi-weekly.
Position: General Manager
Experience: 3 years
Annual Compensation: $65,000 – $76,000
Shift: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
General Manager’s role: Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
* Oversees the daily operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
* Monitors inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
* Ensures that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
* Teaching, coaching and providing leadership to the store crew members and ensures that unit goals are achieved.
* Provide an enhanced customer-centric culture that includes consistent guest service and food quality.
Reports to: District Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you:
* Customer focus.
* Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
* Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
* Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
* Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
* Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
* Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
* Follow-up and follow through discipline.
* Initiate action and achieve goals.
* Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
* Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
* 3-5 years of running, managing and leading a retail store unit.
* Associates Degree or some college preferred.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must have valid Driver License
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k retirement planning with company match
* Short-Term Disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* Product discounts and MORE!
Braum’s is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding process.
Restaurant, Food Service, Restaurant
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImboqjYPI%2bIL05wh