Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for IT Business Analyst Consultant
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19.
2-3 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
– NO H1 Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to
IT Business Analyst, focuses on improving operations that involve information technology within a company.
- Offer consultation to management in an effort to help the company become more effective.
- Analyze the hardware, software, and IT Services that are being employed in a company.
- Carry out analyses in order to determine areas that need improvement.
- Determine the latest trends and solutions to peruse the results and make suggestions as to what should be changed regarding company IT policies, IT structure, and IT operations.
- Strong problem-solving techniques.
- Monitor implemented solutions to analyze their efficiency and to make continuous improvements
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred;
- At least ten years of relevant Business Analysis experience in banking or financial industry. IT and Lending experience is a plus
- Strong research skills ( to determine the latest trends and solutions).
- Knowledge of SQL (to be able to analyze data from databases).
- Strong mathematical skills are essential (analyses of cost benefits and etc).
- Strong presentation and report-making skills (present the findings to upper management).
Please email your resume or
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs:
Keywords: business, analyst, sql, cost, mathematical, research
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1xdDzt%2bPTBVtww