The Quarry Supervisor/Mining Engineer has responsibility to oversee and supervise all aspects of the Quarry in such a manner that sufficient quantities and quality of pozzolan are produced to meet the internal and external customer demands. Ensure that mine operations are conducted in a safe manner that meets MSHA and Company requirements. Operate the mine in an environmentally sound manner within the established budget.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Must be a proven successful quarry supervisor/mine engineer with experience in processing and manufacturing or related industry
- Oversee all aspects of mining operations including supervision, quality, technical support and safety
- Monitoring and corrective and preventative maintenance activities for mobile equipment fleet
- Coordination of contracts where applicable
- Preparation of annual budgets based on annual production requirements and productivity improvement needs
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQvYbrodHuTjvQs