Bonaventure is seeking a dynamic and driven Company Recruiter to join our growing team! Bonaventure is a vertically integrated company that builds, designs, owns, and operates “state of the art” senior living communities in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado. We are currently looking for a resourceful, results-driven person to join our team in Salem, Oregon .
Our Recruiter is responsible for the creation and execution of recruiting, interviewing, and strategizing to fill positions at the Home Office and our Residential Community locations.
Bonaventure Senior Living
3425 Boone Road SE
Salem, OR 97317
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft effective, engaging job postings that are position specific.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between company hiring team and potential candidates.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment: Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting, research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment, use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
We are a fast paced, culturally diverse organization. This position requires effective time management and organizational skills to quickly meet the demands of competing priorities while adapting to changing circumstances.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Company Overview :
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™” lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfo8mT09c9Tm1wc