We are hiring shipping specialists at a large logistics company in Reno. Shipping specialists are responsible for providing value to our customer by packing each client’s order to exact specification.
- Maintaining stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, labor and other related supply data.
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of lading, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, and stores incoming supplies and equipment.
- Rotates stock into slots to achieve FIFO (first in, first out) as required.
- Reports discrepancies and obvious damages including examining materials and reporting out of date and damage
- Working independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight
- Operating machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor
- Working on your feet at a fast pace for the entirety of the shift
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeBkMmlCr%2flv%2bQy