Interested in learning new skills in production, manufacturing, or the auto industry? Join a great team of Production Operators at a local car parts manufacturer! Lots of shift schedules to choose from, plus RTC bus line #7 has a stop close by!
Production Operators are responsible for performing the operations to mass-produce automotive components.
- Accurately record all production information on the production report
- Assist inline change activities
- Ensure quality of parts being produced, report all issues to supervisor immediately
- Able to work at a consistently fast pace while still possessing the ability to produce a quality part
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all NVOSHA and company policies and procedures regarding safety and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be a “lean thinker” by helping develop and maintain standards in accordance with lean manufacturing principles
- Follow all cleanup and housekeeping procedures
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35-50 pounds
- Must be able to walk, stand, & bend in a manufacturing setting for an entire shift
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus to work
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Must be able to work overtime (including weekends)
- Ability to communicate and understand verbal and written instructions in English
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp8Q3tT05J1WeQh