Enterprise Analytics Team Leader
Great opportunity to learn new DW & Analytics skills why taking a lead role in the growth of the Analytics capabilities in this stable company.
Essential Job Function:
· Own the administration & optimization of the Enterprise Analytics technology stack.
· Lead the Enterprise Analytics team’s engagement with technical stakeholders (internal & external), including but not limited to communication, troubleshooting, development, testing, deployment to production, upgrades, disaster recovery, and all of the relevant process & documentation steps.
· Provide thought leadership within the bank to ensure that its analytical capabilities keep current with best practices and new methods from across the analytics industry.
· Collaborate with the bank’s analytics community to identify, prioritize, and execute Enterprise Analytics activities that add demonstrable value to the business.
· Provide training to both data producers and data consumers on how to get the most value from the centralized data assets of the bank and from the tools deployed to support them. Technical skills:
· Significant experience and expertise with the configuration and technical administration of modern vendor technologies specific to enterprise analytics (either SaaS or installed). Examples include but are not limited to: Snowflake data warehouse; ETL/ELT tools (e.g. Diyotta, Trifacta); and ODBC/JDBC and other systemic connectors.
· Deep experience with and mastery of the structure, administration, and differences among Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and other database technologies.
· Expert knowledge of the needs of data science / modeling use cases and relevant tools (e.g. Python, Java, R).
· Expertise in provisioning data at any level of maturity (i.e. from raw to integrated to curated) in a data warehouse environment. Experience
· 8-12 years in a variety of data-centric development roles
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RRT8d4IEBai%2fIgGvQFfoyAx