About this role
About this role:
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization plays a meaningful role as trusted business partners to businesses, supporting all analysis, reporting, and business planning needs. We produce budgets, forecasts; create and analyze business metrics and identify cost savings opportunities; deliver economic insight into the relationships between costs and revenues to improve the financial success of the business going forward.
We are seeking a Vice President to join the Technology & Operations FP&A team in Atlanta. The successful candidate will specifically support Business Operations, a component of the Technology & Operations department, leading a team of two.
This person will be looked at to build solid strategic relationships with business partners, and to become the go-to partner for financial and business performance knowledge, and executive-level narrative. This person should know how to balance detailed analysis with high level strategic presentation as well being a problem solver, who is innovative and can successfully get results within a matrixed global organization.
* Lead all FP&A activities for Business Operations with a team of 2
* Lead monthly forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, etc.
* Run the annual planning process; actively update the budget based on changing market conditions
* Create a cohesive story around results and present data in a simple and clear manner. Communicate results to senior management
* Develop a thoughtful, strategic partnership with senior business leaders, updating on risks and opportunities
* Drive operational improvements for monthly forecasts and reporting. Be a change agent
* Continuously look for ways to enhance reporting with forward-looking and insightful information
* Role requires significant interaction at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions and businesses
* Key business partners include the business heads and management teams for the Business Operations businesses
* Role requires significant interaction with Finance, including Controllers and Sourcing & Vendor Management and Human Resources colleagues across BlackRock globally
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and its key drivers
* Ability to deliver in fast paced environment and meet multiple demands
* Able to work effectively at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and forge positive relationships with team members, managers, and senior executives
* Validated experience as a successful finance business partner
* Prior experience leading teams is required
* Understanding of accounting principles and guidelines; experience leading technology and/or real estate expense a plus
* Strong technical financial skills, intuition for business and an ability to think quickly within a multifaceted environment
* Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and analytical tool skills. Proficiency with Essbase/Hyperion or TM1 Cognos a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit | | LinkedIn:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?UO46q7c3dMy%2bJ0yYYTFOqQk