- 5+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions, capturing meeting notes, documenting clear and concise requirements. Follows up on action items.
- 3+ years of experience defining epics, stories and tasks for client facing products
- Experience managing scope creep and clearly communicate with business stakeholders on feasibility and level of effort analysis.
- Assist in the maintenance and pruning of ticket backlog to ensure a coherent, actionable and prioritized product roadmap.
- Experience in dealing with enterprise-scalable multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Collaborate closely with the development and testing teams within the organization to ensure projects are technically feasible, requirements are understood, and development is aligned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Agile Certification a plus
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?X1BvGN%2bJzUZhfQkHEP6QoQg