Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world’s largest online counseling platform.
We provide the marketing, the technology, and the additional income. You provide the professionalism, clinical experience, and care.
More About BetterHelp
- BetterHelp’s secure online platform and broad network of licensed therapists help those facing life’s challenges by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling.
- BetterHelp has facilitated millions of HIPAA-compliant video sessions, voice calls, live chats, and messages that let people get the help they need using their computer, tablet, or smartphone – anytime, anywhere.
- In 2015 we expanded our resources and expertise by joining Teladoc Health (NYSE:TDOC), the nation’s first and world’s largest telehealth organization, helping to make BetterHelp the world’s largest and most reputable e-counseling platform.
- Check out some great feedback from happy people here.
- Learn more about our mission , our counselors , and our peer reviewed clinical outcomes .
Benefits for Clinicians
- Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all!
- Flexibility: BetterHelp can be your major source of income (“full time”) or a supplement to your current work. You choose your caseload size, and you are in control of your schedule and appointment times.
- Zero Overhead: No fees are collected from the counselor, ever.
- Licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider on BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent written communication
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Note: Counselors are independent providers, not BetterHelp employees.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2fL61sWS7I6j6oRtP8TihNgk