Location: Tulsa OR Remote
Salary: $35-$40K base – OTE $55-$70K
Sales Development Representative:
The SDR is a high growth role intended to increase brand awareness, set discovery meetings to generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQL), and develop future Security Advisors and Sales Leaders for success. SDR’s work as a team with assigned Security Advisors and the Marketing team by turning prospect lists and inbound Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) into booked qualified meetings for the Security Advisors. SDRs are naturally curious, highly driven and motivated self-starters who can identify and develop new business. As the first people with whom many prospects speak, SDRs are comfortable on the phone, have engaging personalities, are obsessed with success, and are knowledgeable about the companies offerings, client needs, and industry trends.
- Achieve SDR Weekly Targets, and Management-based Objectives (MBO).
- Communicate in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and clients using established guidelines.
- Create and scrub prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Identify, research, and pre-qualify prospective organizations and contacts to build your lead funnel (doing basic discovery to understand a prospect’s needs, priorities, and goals as well as vetting their fit as a client)
- Follow-up and meet SLA’s on inbound leads within the marketing lead qualification and nurturing process.
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations through phone, email, social media, and mailers to qualify leads for Security Advisors
- Maintain an accurate lead database and tracking process within the Sales and Marketing software suite.
- Accurately track key lead properties and provide detailed notes of each interaction; complete all the necessary discovery questions to help understand and qualify a lead/prospect.
- Must display self-accountability along with desire for personal growth and ownership through providing feedback to help mature the SDR program.
- Consistently attend sales meetings or educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in regard to companies offerings and the marketplace.
- Utilize open and closed ended questioning to identify decision-makers and key influencers during lead qualification process.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- BS/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field preferred
- Six (6) months of Sales or Marketing experience required
- Comfortable cold-calling potential clients
- Dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel products
- Speak and write with confidence and conviction.
- Ability to tactfully persuade people explore new opportunities and directions
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Goal oriented (You will have defined periodic goals)
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Eager to learn about security, technology, marketing, and sales
If this role is of interest please reach out to us to discuss further.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCa8w2F1MkaA%2bgp