The primary role of the BIM/Technology Manager is to execute the successful implementation of technology and related processes and serve as an expert resource to a project team during both Preconstruction and Operations phases of the project. The BIM/Technology Manager is involved in project pursuits and helps develop BIM (Building Information Modeling) strategies for proposals. They lead the development of models, marketing materials, and are heavily involved in training efforts related to technology.
- Assists the Development of the BIM implementation Plan on new projects
- Assists the execution of BE&K Building Group’s role in preconstruction workflows
- Assist the project team to execute the BIM Implementation Plan
- Assist development of the BIM schedule
- Manages Clash Detection sessions and BIM related meetings
- Build models or further develops existing models to be used for specific BIM processes at all project phases
- Assist project teams by modeling building systems as needed
- Maintain and expand BE&K Building Group’s BIM content and detail libraries
- Produces site plans, models, animations and renderings
- Proactively pursues personal development to remain proficient in latest BIM technologies and programs
- Performs laser scanning and registration
- Assist in the evaluation of new BIM related software and technology
- Develop case studies after completion of project technology implementation
- Liaison with local and national technology and software vendors
- Provide technical orientation to new hires regarding BIM tools
- Attend conferences, seminars and workshops for BIM and construction technology
- Present at relevant client focused conferences
Education and Experience
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Design or related field and 4+ years of experience in the implementation of BIM/technology, operations, estimating, or related roles
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using the basics functions of a personal computer (email, internet, Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, etc). Is proficient using or knowledgeable of the following software: Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Bluebeam, BIM 360 Field/Glue, Recap, Synchro, Assemble
The BIM/Technology Manager will be located in the main office. Performance of this job requires meetings at off-site locations and jobsites.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV6nJAVJugGeAgf