- Review, edit, and release all held orders daily on the Invoice Preview report.
- Process customer invoice credit and rebills as needed to correct sell and cost discrepancies.
Vendor Claim back Support
- Monitor Carrier Corporation daily claiming invoices and unit movement reporting. Perform error corrections and follow-up maintenance as needed to reconcile the vendor claim back dollars. Review and audit daily claim credit memos.
- Prepare and respond to semi-annual audit inquiries from Carrier Corporation related to claim submissions.
- Calculate and track all other special vendor claim backs. Prepare monthly and quarterly credit requests based on sales as directed by Product Managers for each of these vendors.
Inventory and Purchasing Support
- Perform Item Standard Cost changes as directed.
- Prepare and process weekly vendor PO cost change batch files.
- Assist in resolving vendor shipping discrepancies and expediting past due PO’s
- Assist in performing ERP item master file maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining accurate product images, online descriptions, and other relevant item content in PIM.
- Prepare regular daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Prepare special request data analysis and ad-hoc reporting using BI reporting and query tools.
- Customer pricing maintenance and set-up in the ERP system.
- Maintain Carrier Corporation special job quotes with the B-Y quote team which includes monitoring expiration dates, date extensions, claimable quantities, and ship-to job account customer pricing maintenance.
- Generation of Bryant and Payne Dealer equipment price book catalogs.
- Perform administrative duties on the Carrier Corporation HVACPARTNERS website.
- Assist with data analytics and reporting for analyzing customer profitability and cost to serve.
Warranty Administration Support
- Enter warranty labor allowance credits to customers 2x per week as instructed by Warranty Administrator.
- Manage dealer and homeowner transfers for Bryant and Payne extended warranties.
Corporate Office Support
- Prepare intercompany mail branch red bags for outgoing shipment 2x per week
- Process and sort incoming intercompany mail red bags daily
- Other duties as needed to support the overall goals of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or 1-2 years related experience.
- Proficient working in ERP systems.
- Proficient working in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficient working with Business Intelligence reporting tools.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, customer service, interpersonal, communication, team and organizational skills.
- Highly detail-orientated
- Supports the B-Y Vision and Core Values & Guiding Principles
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?3Vt70PYrW2UyAuI%2bEpFOQAy