Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Supervisor is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Acts as store department lead and helps ensure the department had appropriate inventory levels.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Act as a mentor who can train and lead a sales team with effective communication
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer’s express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
- Monitor sales trends and help balance inventory between stores
- Register access to ring up
- Previous retail sales experience –required
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience –preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English –required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends –required
Employee Perqs and Discounts!
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 260669
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Yx1ufbLS%2fN94V757SV9P4Al