Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
You are the copilot, concierge and safety engineer of a multi-million dollar machine. You are responsible for the safe, friendly and efficient travel of our guests and fellow teammates as they navigate premier terrain. Make our guests feel welcomed by joining our team as a Lift Operator!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the operation of the lift continually and notify the appropriate personnel of any problems or unusual conditions
- Maintain a safe work area, i.e., ramp heights, tools stored, mazes set up etc.
- Adhere to all ski/ride policies, i.e., Responsibility Code, designated trails, skiing/riding on and off the clock etc.
- Pleasantly greet, make eye contact, listen to and respond appropriately to every guest’s needs and or questions, in person, outside of the lift building
- Actively and efficiently perform maze control
- Abides by operating procedures, i.e., opening procedures, downloading procedures, last chair protocol, etc.
- Follow and perform all company and departmental policies and procedures i.e., punctuality, attendance, dress and grooming standards, etc.
- Ensure recycled materials are disposed of properly
- Help to preserve our natural environment
- Help guests and fellow teammates enjoy their time on the mountain
- Remember that fun is our product- create fun, enjoy your work and share the contagious spirit
- Must be able to stand outside in inclement weather for long periods of time
- May lift up to 100 lbs., assistance is available for heavy lifting.
- Must be able to make quick decisions regarding safety.
- Must be able to maintain control and rational demeanor in emotionally charged situations involving guests and/or employees.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 280648
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PugskSDsdHPYzZucUOgDPwl