Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Weaffectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the”heart of the house!” By adhering to the highest qualityof industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We’re looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want torewardhardworkwith some fun on the mountain.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly andcourteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet,cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guestrestrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos – preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. – required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting – preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) – preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal – preferred
- High school diploma – preferred
The budgeted range starts at 12.75. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 280708
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?qO%2fUyymr5d2Y5czwJGBRswu