Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is searching for:
Field Operations Supervisor – Preventative Maintenance
Responsible for supervision of BJWSA’s Field Operations Preventative Maintenance Division. The division is responsible for canal & all other water and sewer right of way maintenance, sewer system cleaning, sewer & water asset inspection, & valve exercising program. Provides guidance and supervision to subordinate staff members. Ensures jobs conform to specifications and all other regulatory agency standards.
* High school diploma or GED
* Preferred vocational/technical school training in construction management and heavy equipment operation.
* 5 yrs of experience dealing with water and sewer activities including construction and repair.
* 3 yrs of experience in supervisory or lead position.
* Knowledge of OSHA & other related regulations.
* Written & oral communication skills
* Computer skills
* Class “A” CDL with tanker endorsement.
* Class “A” Water Distribution & Class “A” Wastewater Collection System licenses.
Salary Range: $2,674.40 – $4,145.60 bi-weekly plus great benefits package to include S.C. Retirement System, 401k, leave programs, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, an entrenched safety culture, developing wellness initiative, numerous employee recognition forums, talent development opportunities, and a collaborative team and family type atmosphere.
Apply by: 1/22/2021
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YLPfdHrficNt5euTMgy6fwg