Our software focused client is always searching for bright talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, agile collaboration is the norm, hard work is expected and performance is rewarded. The Marketing and Events team is looking for a highly motivated remote Virtual Events Coordinator to join their team to assist with their first ever virtual conference this year. This event will be the year’s highlight for the company’s top clients.
* Join the Meeting and Events team in planning and executing their largest annual virtual event
* Act as the team expert in Blue Jeans and Microsoft Teams systems
* Set up event infrastructure, engage in stakeholder consultation, vendor assessments, process evaluation and project management reporting on various deliverables
* 8+ years of events experience, with at least 1+ years of experience with specifically virtual events
* Bachelor’s Degree highly desired
* Experience with leading virtual platforms and environments both regular and 3-D
* Expert knowledge of streaming solutions –
Required: Blue Jeans, Microsoft Teams, Preferred: Zoom, GotoWebinar
* Working knowledge of custom landing pages
* Knowledge of how to use file transfer and content creation, lead generation and registration tools
* Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot integration
* Technically competent with the ability to pick up new processes and systems with ease
* Superior communication skills both written and oral, with comfort presenting to internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to act with a sense of urgency with close attention to detail
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGEK0rzXwOSRjAe