Full-Time Housekeeper – Resident Facility
Liberty Bay Recovery Center is looking for a hardworking and dedicated Housekeeper looking to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing bedrooms for new admissions, which includes dressing beds with clean sheets and comforter, vacuuming the carpet, cleaning all hard surfaces and ensuring each room has the proper accommodations (alarm clock, sound machine, fan, hamper, etc.).
- Vacuuming all hallway and common area carpets.
- Assisting the kitchen with washing, drying and putting away dishes.
- Tidying up the dining area after meal times to include wiping all tables and chairs, pushing in chairs, sweeping and mopping the floor, emptying trashes, etc.
- Keeping the housekeeping cart organized and stocked.
- Deep cleaning all bathrooms to include mopping floors, cleaning all countertops, wiping mirrors and fixtures, sanitizing shower stalls, stocking bathrooms with towels, taking out trashes, etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of the day rooms, which includes removing any dishes or trash, folding and putting away blankets, straightening pillows, sanitizing hard surfaces, etc.
- Assisting medical staff with laundry.
- Maintains professional boundaries with clients and interacts with them in an appropriate manner.
- Assisting medical or kitchen staff with any other related tasks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass State of Maine criminal background and driving record checks.
- Prior cleaning/housekeeping experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong attention to detail, cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to follow and complete a task list on a daily basis.
- Basic knowledge of household cleaning products and how to use them.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
Liberty Bay Recovery Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting sobriety through comprehensive care and compassionate support. Founded by and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we treat residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our Portland Maine rehab center provides individualized care and evidence-based clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.
Liberty Bay Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsGYs%2fL2yz447Qp