At BAYADA, we seek, find, train, and champion Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who take pride and joy in healing. We match our nurses one-to-one with the clients who can benefit most from their experience, compassion, and skill. And we support and fortify our nurses at every step with training, technology, and teamwork.
BAYADA was founded on the principle that health care gets better when people get better care at home-the place where they feel best. And from the nurse at the bedside to the database managers, reimbursement specialists, and thousands of committed stakeholders who make this company work, delivering that care is our highest priority and our greatest joy. It’s what we mean when we say, at the end of every day: WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
* Blue Bell
* Upper Black Eddy
* Huntingdon Valley
* Elkins Park
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
* Competitive wages
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
* A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
* Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
* Paid time off
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
* Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
* Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician’s Plan of Treatment
* Performs assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments, and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client’s condition, etc.
* Reports any changes in the client’s condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor’s orders
* Makes ongoing additions to the client’s care plan, as needed
* Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and practices
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Current LPN license in good standing (in PA)
* Current CPR certification
* Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our nursing team today! Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough .
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUsPsR3m2aBHAw