Banyan is now offering a $2,500.00 Sign on Bonus for all Fulltime LPNs.
Banyan Health Systems has been serving Miami-Dade and Broward Counties since 1970. We provide quality, individualized care to each of our patients. Our system of integrated health services brings together specialized psychiatric care, primary care, pediatrics, geriatrics, and an extensive program of residential and outpatient substance abuse & behavioral health services under one umbrella. At Banyan Health Systems, we believe when individuals are healthy and strong, our communities are better for it.
We are currently looking for individuals who share our mission of integrating primary and behavioral health care while providing access to all individuals. We focus on providing quality and compassionate care in order to assist our patients in living their best life. We are dedicated to the endless pursuit of excellence and treat everyone with dignity, humanity, and respect.
If you share these beliefs and want to join us to make a difference, please take some time to read the post below.
WE HAVE FULL TIME AND PER DIEM OPPORTUNITIES
Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Providing educational group and seminars to all new clients (dealing with risk behavior, HIV testing, and confidentiality items).
- Provides pre-test counseling, as needed.
- Provides post-test counseling, as needed.
- Follows the CDC grant guidelines for partner notification.
- Provide group educational seminars for significant others.
- Completes appropriate statistical and narrative reports.
- Provides quality care. Organize, coordinate, and perform nursing functions for Programs in Dade or Broward Counties.
- Maintains medical records and monitor medications.
- Assists with laboratory tests; draw blood work as directed.
- Collects and reviews medical history questionnaires from intake and outpatient components. Present to program doctor for review and distribute back to the appropriate components.
- Works with program physician in performing physicals, interpreting lab results and getting medical advice concerning client medical treatment.
- Communicates with clinical supervisors and staff concerning lab results or medical information as well as following up for re-tests or medical visits.
Education and/or Experience
A High School Diploma and/or equivalent. Graduate of an accredited LPN, Nursing program. Current/valid State of Florida LPN License. Proficiency in Blood drawing and with providing intramuscular injections.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fudqXLsZfTe3SAn