Looking for a career opportunity with a company that cares deeply about its employees and its community? BankIowa was recently named one of the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier’s Employers of Choice, and we are now hiring to support our bank’s growth!
Position Summary: Perform all assigned client service and operational functions as shown on CSR training checklist. Provide competent and courteous service to current and prospective clients
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities: (95%)
Accountability 1: (60%) Clients Service
- Greet clients by name in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and bank information
- Understand Personal and Business Deposit bank products and services and review them with clients and be capable of readily opening products and services at a customer or colleague’s request.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and then utilize skills and tools to refer clients to the appropriate personnel for deposit accounts, loans, investments, insurance and cash management services.
- Assist clients with digital and e Banking products including telebanking, online banking and mobile banking products
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in all departments to collaboratively provide an outstanding client service
- Solve client complaints to the client’s satisfaction within BankIowa’s guidelines
- Process client’s transaction requests accurately in compliance with established Best Practices
- Utilize telephone etiquette techniques to professionally handle clients calls
- Complete all specific client care duties as detailed on the CSR training checklist
Accountability 2: (35%)
- Complete all Operational Duties as listed on the CSR training checklist
- Contribute to maintaining the professional appearance of bank premises and work areas
- Follow bank policies and procedures for compliance relative to the functions of the position. Employee will also be responsible for completing applicable annual compliance training as required by compliance laws, regulations and bank policy
- Comprehend and comply with all pertinent Bank Secrecy/OFAC/CIP policies and procedures. Complete annual training. Maintain awareness of customer expected and unexpected transaction habits. Report all anomalies to Bank Secrecy Act Officer
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities: (5%)
- Perform miscellaneous duties as requested by supervisor relating to the bank and its functions. Other duties may be assigned
- Participate in client functions and community service events as a bank representative
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High School diploma and banking experience
- Must be bondable
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performance of the job will include physical duties commensurate with a general office environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds.
For more information about this posting or our current openings and to apply click apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. (Member FDIC)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYJcgZ%2f1uusSLgl