A new tab will open
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance-enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution have been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive, and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world, cutting edge health-promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
We are looking for an Employee Services Administrative Assistant to join our Employee Services (HR) Department at our Corporate Location in Weston, Fl.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for high volume new hire processing (approximately 50% of job function)
- File maintenance of human resources records and documentation, with the ability to manage confidentiality.
- Provide clerical support to the Employee Services (HR) department.
- Facilitate with the coordinators with the onboarding and new hire orientation
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Communicate with managers regards to employee status changes.
- Assists responding to employees’ inquiries
- Acts as a liaison between different departments in the organization such as Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Legal Accounting, and HR.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- HRIS experience, preferable ADP
- Flexible with schedules as needed
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in the related business field required
- 3+ years in an HR setting in lieu of degree
- Prior related office experience preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Click Here