Reporting to: Global eOperations/eServices lead
Location: New York (currently remote on account of COVID-19)
Hours (flexibility required to meet the needs of the business): Mon-Thurs: 7am to 4pm; Friday: 8am to 5:30pm
Responsible for providing first-line support for the Fenics UST (US Treasury) and MIDFX (Spot FX) fully electronic trading platforms which operate 24 hours/5days a week. Client experience and attention to detail is key. The candidate will work independently, as part of a global team covering different shift hours, be in continuous engagement with various IT (production support, integration, development)/data teams, clients (traders, IT support) and FUST/MIDX business, therefore needs to be well presented, a succinct communicator (written/verbal/in-person) – able to react calmly and quickly when issues occur, which are highly time-sensitive.
- Investigations – owning reporter relationship and issue through to resolution.
o User connectivity issues.
o API: market data, order routing issues (FIX protocol)
o Trade/Settlement/TRACE issues.
o Engage data team for static related issues.
o Engage application support/development teams when required to facilitate support.
o Co-ordinate with client IT teams.
- Look-up/cancel open orders.
- Look-up order/trade history and provide where requested/required.
- Contact clients for user disconnects within 5 minutes of being alerted.
- Contact platform participants when alerted via monitoring alerts, they are not streaming prices.
- Communication with platform participants when major service interruptions occur.
- Answer support phone calls/emails.
- Respond to support emails within 5-minute service level agreement.
- Maintain issues/requests via FUST/MIDFX JIRA service desk instances, ensuring tickets are resolved promptly.
- Generate weekly reports for FUST business, using PowerPoint and JIRA service desk.
- Complete daily morning corporate action checks for Cantor Algo Equity business.
- Provide handover to colleague on evening shift.
- Creating/maintaining procedural documentation (using confluence).
- Maintaining client contacts in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Provide training for other team members.
- 2+ years’ experience US Treasury and/or spot FX electronic trading platforms/sales support.
- FIX protocol knowledge (for API queries/troubleshooting)
- Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate – vlookups and pivot tables)
- Understanding of end-to-end trade flow life cycle.
- Deployment and/or integration experience
- Unix experience (basic)
- Familiar with Confluence, Microsoft dynamics, JIRA service desk, Microsoft Teams.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA9Ofl%2fM7jtWigo