Baker Hughes has an opening for a Warehouseperson – 2nd Shift to support Artificial Lift in Tulsa, OK. The Warehouseperson is responsible for receiving, stockroom, shipping, or dispatch activities within the Warehouse.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and products and delivers them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Packs, dispatches, and ships orders.
- 2nd shift work hours: 4:00pm – 12:00am
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift while loading or unloading freight
- Ability to operate material moving equipment, overhead crane, and/or obtain certification
- Possess basic written communication skills
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math
- Basic computer skills
- SAP experience
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Must understand the position is constant movement while performing the duties and therefore may be on your feet for long periods of time
Tulsa, OK – Crossroads facility
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXe4q%2fEZ8egHbwu