The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for plans, design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products, manufacturing processes and systems in an industrial plant with consideration of safety. Performs engineering design evaluations. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products, process and/or procedures. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. Lead project team and drive project milestones to design, develop, project, and improve processes materials flow.
- Responsible for Design, installation, and qualification of batch processing tanks, solvent recovery system (Linde), filter dryers, HPLCs, filtration system, Lyophilizers, ultra-low freezers, HVAC, solvent distribution and recovery system, compressed air, purified water, and waste water system
- Lead technical activities associated with the development and qualifications of new production line and equipment
- Collaborate with Production and Controls Team to develop and streamline production process in automating the new and existing system by harmonizing and leveraging developed technology.
- Develop and train cross-functional team members on utilization and maintaining new equipment and system – by creating roadmap, improving existing process, creating new procedures, job aids, SOPs and protocols as well as training of staff for these expectations
- Lead and support site development and production capacity expansion efforts
- Develop process and provide guidance for to improve engineering and project programs
- Troubleshoot process equipment, and monitor and trend to ensure that equipment works to its specifications and appropriate capacities
- Perform process development and performance trending studies for new and existing equipment and system in support of the site preventive maintenance and continuous improvement effort
- Lead engineering team and coordinates engineering activities to design, develop, and execute strategic investment projects, and improve process material flow
- Lead activities to design new processes, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience
- Working Knowledge of ASTM and ASME BPE Standards and Industry Code as it relates to Chemical, Pharmaceutical facilities or related facilities
- Working Knowledge of cGMP, GDP, GEP engineering principles
- Knowledge of CalOsha Title 8, California Building Code (CBC), AQMD & APCD rules, and FDA title 21
- Technical knowledge of processes, equipment and utilities (batch processing, tank, filtration, lyophilization, purified water systems etc.)
- Successful track record in design, planning and project management of manufacturing or pilot plant facility expansions
- Handle complete project life cycle from design, planning and implementation to validation including master site planning and funding package development
- Experience in handling hazardous materials and chemicals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently, manage one’s time, and function well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping management aware of potential issues
You will be part of a motivated team overseeing the entire development cycle of respective APIs. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a motivated team in an internationally renowned company, you should seize this opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?09KdbbZOjubjRRT8nP5f6gv