About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap ® and CAPS ® .
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise ® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Represent and promote full portfolio of IV Systems ( IV and Irrigation Solutions, IV Sets, Safety IV Catheters, Large Volume Pumps and Disposable Pump Sets, Syringe Pumps, Pharmacy Admixture Products, and Drug Delivery Solutions), Regional Anesthesia Products and portable ultrasound equipment by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
- Sell to and service all surgery centers, oncology infusion suites, physician office practices and other clinical sites of service performing procedures requiring products and services B. Braun provides.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key distribution partners within the territory.
- Call on key call points at the end user customer (materials management, nursing, pharmacy, anesthesia, administration, etc.) in all existing and new opportunities.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires basic knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 02-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Frequent business travel required, Valid driver’s license and passport.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at .
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYTmE7CYif0p2Qp