Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
The role of the Houseperson is to support the Housekeeping team while ensuring the cleanliness of our property and delighting our guests. Housepersons are responsible for caring for public areas, delivery of stock, storage organization and responding to guest requests.
AutoCamp Cape Cod Housepersons will start at $15 per hour. After 30 days of continuous employment, the rate increases to $16 per hour. After 90 days of continuous employment, you will receive a $250 bonus.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world’s top outdoor destinations – we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Be sure to fill out the application and if you have a resume and a cover letter attach them too.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Restocks and maintains all public areas throughout the day/night.
- Is responsible for all guest requests, such as linen deliveries, luggage transport, and some maintenance issues on day/night shift.
- Responsible for all deliveries of product for housekeeping
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned rooms according to guidelines and highest standards of cleanliness; including dusting, mopping, cleaning windows, making beds, removing trash, and scouring bathrooms and kitchens.
- Straightens kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and furniture items.
- Dusts, polishes and removes marks from walls, counters, and furnishings.
- Sweeps, mops and cares for floors.
- Replaces guest amenities and supplies, and maintains the inventory of every item replaced in guestrooms.
- Communicates the status of cleaned rooms to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately, listing the room number or area where the item was found.
- Reports any damaged or missing items to Maintenance and the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports exceptional and/or unusual circumstances, such as no luggage in a check out room, damage in the rooms, etc. to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Uses designated cleaning products properly and safely.
- Follows proper handling procedures for dirty rags/linens.
- Restocks and maintains housekeeping cart.
- Restocks and maintains all chemicals, paper products, and linen.
- Follows proper key code control procedures.
- Helps to create a positive and upbeat workplace by being friendly, helpful and accommodating to guests, clients and co-workers.
- Assists guests with questions and requests.
- Represents Autocamp in a professional and courteous manner; pay attention to the details in your personal appearance and grooming.
- Learns how to carry out property emergency procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Performs any other duties as requested by management.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A passion for the great outdoors.
- Ability to arrive for assigned shifts on time.
- An understanding of how to properly use assigned cleaning equipment and products.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning product handling and safety procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems and know how to navigate ambiguous situations where standards have not been established.
- Able to operate cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner.
- Thoroughness and an attention to detail.
- Excellent and attentive customer service.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?GfrTz2w3jZ4m7fldfqvSGwt