- You will participate with other senior members of staff to architect solutions in both our self-hosted data centers and our vendor hosted data centers.
- Perform support functions, where needed, to ensure the necessary services are provided and availability of the system is maintained in our 7×24 financial environment.
- Directly interact with business unit executives and project management teams to communicate operational status, key project status, and business value of services produced.
- Act as an escalation point for tier1 and tier2 monitoring and operations teams. React to alerts within the environment and be able to resolve or advance them in a timely manner.
- Provide clear communication/escalation/follow up and closure to business impacting events involving multiple Broadridge teams and external partners.
- Work on break/fix hands on Windows, AIX, and Linux platforms as well as interaction with external parties for critical issue or hardware / software support tickets
- Implement and co-ordinate the creation and enforcement of technical service procedures, policies, and manuals, maintaining excellent verbal & written communication
- Provide off-shift on call work as required as well as performing off shift weekend changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent with over 5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- You have over 5 years’ experience in Service delivery management related roles and/or functional leadership role for Systems Administration of AIX/Redhat Linux systems and Windows environment in a large-scale production environment
- Knowledgeable in Server administration features such as containers, Veritas Volume Manager, and Veritas Cluster Software
- Knowledgeable in Middleware Administration in Apache, Tomcat, and Websphere
- Working knowledge of Network Load balancing
- Knowledgeable in delivering highly scalable, highly resilient solutions
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualization products including but not limited to ESX, vSphere, and VMotion.
- Thorough knowledge of good server and system administration principles.
- Strong functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP, NFS and DNS.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, providing root cause analysis and remediation to mitigate future risk with appropriate Technical and Operational staff to resolve issues.
Container, Automation, and Cloud Knowledge a Plus
- Working experience on administer Container platform, and Docker Enterprise in particular with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes Orchestration.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience with installing, configuring, maintaining, and deploying Docker Enterprise 2.x+
- Knowledge of DevOPS tools set: Chef, Jenkin, GIT, Terraform also a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Datadog Monitoring
- Knowledge of Aqua Security
- Hands-on experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic experience on Docker container images, tagging and labels.
- Basic experience with some RDBMS, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Automation with BMC Bladelogic
Added Plus but not required
- Redhat Certified System Admin (RHCSA)
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06KWYYd7%2fBGNmQb