Sr. Title Examiner Openings in other locations, please check out our Career Center at
Utilize senior examination knowledge to search public records and examine documents relating to complex property title. Prepare final product of any range and/or complexity level using advanced knowledge of legal descriptions, real property laws and The Fund’s Title Notes while meeting The Fund’s quality and service requirements.
- Search computerized and manual title information property records and determine instruments filed in public records affecting land.
- Map legal descriptions to obtain search parameters.
- Determine and ensure that property has been researched properly and that information relating to parties involved and taxes are accurate.
- Ensure that base title information is within The Fund’s guidelines.
- Examine all documents in chain of title for validity including multiple and complex court cases utilizing advanced knowledge on legal descriptions, real property laws, and The Fund’s Title Notes.
- Prepare final product utilizing internal programs, or may prepare worksheet from which final product will be prepared.
- Progressively advance examination knowledge and experience by supporting increasingly complex title transactions, commercial transactions and projects.
- Participate in quality assurance review of examined products prior to delivery to customer. Assist in training and coaching of lower level Examiners.
- Perform functions related to applications such as: ResWare and ATIDS XE.
Sr. Title Examiner
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must have prior Title Examiner experience at the senior level.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cVIpS4%2fJvwPOqq1rrCVECwd