Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports performing the full systems and software architecture and lifecycle for DevSecOps and full stack engineering tasks using Agile methodologies. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible to perform tasks including but not limited: to impact mapping, design-thinking, and facilitate/coordinate business architecture working groups. Candidate must be able to work independently and conduct tasks in coordination with the development team.
- Work with product owners and team leads to decompose large epics into manageable user stories
- Manage backlog, roadmap, priorities and engage product and stake holder team to move towards a common vision
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing and pre and post deployment testing
- Ability to decompose complex topics and experience to explain them using white boards
- Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- 3+ years’ experience in IT or related industry
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage team members, clients, and stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and UIUX principles
- Experience working independently to deliver results
- Experience applying various techniques to elicit requirements, create a shared understanding, and provide meaningful acceptance criteria to the team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong knowledge of office productivity tools Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong analytical aptitude, and an ability to structure complex or undefined business problems
- Prior consulting and client management experience is a plus
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO , EEO Poster Supplement , Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) , and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKUgrSQrLEvDzgm