Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Assist the FSO with the overall security program in accordance with NISPOM and DCSA guidelines
- Assist in planning, implementing, and operating each element of an Insider Threat ProgramTrack security clearance investigations and perform administrative support functions involving the use of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), e-QIP, NISS, DISS, STEPP/CDSE, and other security related systems
- Process and maintain new and existing employee personnel security clearances (PCLs)
- Review, process, screen, and verify content for required security forms (SF86, SF85, etc.) associated with background investigations
- Create and maintain security files for employees, consultants, and independent contractors Provide security briefings, debriefings, awareness training and annual re training for personnel; maintain records
- Process necessary badge requests for government facilities; support facilities with corporate badging and facility access, records, and access rights
- Process visit requests, certifications, travel forms, special access, etc.Ensure that security policy and direction is consistent with Government laws and regulations, and company policies
- Provide answers/analyses to address questions and concerns from management and personnel
- Perform regular vulnerability assessments in preparation for external assessments by DCSA and otherwise ensure that the company is prepared for audits
- Establish and maintain successful working relationships with government and internal customers
- Perform other duties as required, including some facility project work as needed
- BA/BS Highly Preferred a minimum 2 years’ experience in security program
- Must have a current/active DOD security clearance at the Top Secret level, and must be maintained
- Demonstrated success as an Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) or equivalent position
- Working knowledge of NISPOM requirements for a possessing or non-possessing facility needed
- Requires strong working knowledge of JPAS, DISS, NISS and e-QIP. Experience in processing SF-86, SF-312, Security Investigations and Periodic Reinvestigations.
- Must have or able to obtain STEPP/DCSA required FSO, JPAS, and Insider Threat training
- Experience preparing and sending VARs/VALs to government both hard copy and in JPAS for meeting requests and CAC/Badge requests
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Must have excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to juggle competing demands and prioritize work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work independently and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Discreet handling of sensitive information
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional demeanor
Years of Experience: 2 + years of experience working with relevant security organizations/programs
Minimum Education Required: High school/GED, BA/BS degree preferred
Must have and be able to maintain a current/active DOD security clearance at the Top-Secret level
Due to federal client requirements, can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO , EEO Poster Supplement , Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) , and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh%2fPqJJ9DF9C4wv